作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译请用‘you are supposed to……’'you are not supposed to……''you

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:搜搜做题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/05/06 10:26:55
英语翻译
请用‘you are supposed to……’'you are not supposed to……''you should……''you don't should……''It's pllite……''It's rude……'翻译下列句子.
肘部离开桌面.
两手手指交叠扣住.
餐巾搁在膝盖上方.
肘部靠近身体.
在进餐之前应该等待每个人都准备好,并由男主人或者女主人宣布开始.
应该让你右边的女士先开始.
不可隔着桌面与对面的人大声说话.
不可抖动脚或腿.
不可把身子伸到餐桌对面.
餐桌上不可当众剔牙(除非用手遮住),掏鼻孔或耳朵.
不可用叉子叉住大块食物进食.
刀子不可送进口里,也不可舞动.
使用食具要按照正确的顺序.
餐桌上不可化妆或者梳理头发.
要善于交谈但也要平等地善于倾听.
要帮助女士把椅子挪进挪出.
女士离开和返回餐桌时,男士应该适当微微起身致意.
不可在餐桌前打哈欠,如果控制不住也要掩饰到最好.
自助餐时不可把盘子盛得太满,要耐心排队取餐不可插队.
自助餐时不可把冷食,热菜和点心类食物混装在一个盘子里.
分开骨头和食物时,不要把骨头放进嘴里啃.
英语翻译请用‘you are supposed to……’'you are not supposed to……''you
肘部离开桌面.
You should keep your elbows off the table.
两手手指交叠扣住.
You should put one of your hand on top of the other.
餐巾搁在膝盖上方.
You are suppose to put the napkin on top of your knees.
肘部靠近身体.
You should keep your elbows close to your side.
在进餐之前应该等待每个人都准备好,并由男主人或者女主人宣布开始.
You should wait until everyone's ready before you eat,or wait until your host announce that you may begin.
应该让你右边的女士先开始.
It is polite to let the lady sitting on your right begin first.
不可隔着桌面与对面的人大声说话.
You are not suppose to talk loudly across the table.
不可抖动脚或腿.
You should not shake your legs or feet.
不可把身子伸到餐桌对面.
You should not lean across the table.
餐桌上不可当众剔牙(除非用手遮住),掏鼻孔或耳朵.
It is rude to pick your teeth (unless you cover your mouth),nose or ears in front of others at the dinner table.
不可用叉子叉住大块食物进食.
You are not suppose to eat large uncut chunks of food off your fork.
刀子不可送进口里,也不可舞动.
You should not put your knife into your mouth,or wave it in the air.
使用食具要按照正确的顺序.
You should use your cutlery in the right order.
餐桌上不可化妆或者梳理头发.
You are not suppose to apply make-up or brush your hair at the dinner table.
要善于交谈但也要平等地善于倾听.
You should be conversational,but you should also be equally attentive.
要帮助女士把椅子挪进挪出.
It's polite to move a lady's chair for her when she wishes to leave her seat.
女士离开和返回餐桌时,男士应该适当微微起身致意.
When a lady leaves or reenter her seat,it is polite to rise from your seat and nod.
不可在餐桌前打哈欠,如果控制不住也要掩饰到最好.
You should not yawn at the table,if you cannot supress it,then you should cover it up at your best attempt.
自助餐时不可把盘子盛得太满,要耐心排队取餐不可插队.
In a buffet,you should not fill your plate too much.You should be patient and wait in line.It's rude to push in front of other people in line.
自助餐时不可把冷食,热菜和点心类食物混装在一个盘子里.
In a buffet,you are not suppse to put cold dishes,main course and desert all in one plate.
分开骨头和食物时,不要把骨头放进嘴里啃.
When separating the bones from the meat,you are not suppose to chew on the bones.
一个一个翻译的...table manner原来有这么多...^___^