作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

我要找一个英语话剧,一定要有中文翻译,并且时间在10---30分钟左右,不能太短~否则200分谁也不给.

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:搜搜做题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/04/29 12:48:20
我要找一个英语话剧,一定要有中文翻译,并且时间在10---30分钟左右,不能太短~否则200分谁也不给.
我要找一个英语话剧,一定要有中文翻译,并且时间在10---30分钟左右,不能太短~否则200分谁也不给.
英语小品剧本: 孙悟空vs猪八戒
An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King
悟空:师傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧.
Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest.
唐僧:没关系,前面不远就有人家了,到了那里再休息吧.
I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.
悟空仔细地搀扶唐僧继续行走,同时另一边老头、老妈、小媳妇出场.
小媳妇(做哭状):爹、妈,我……
Daddy, mommy, I, I …
老头:女儿,快走吧,不然那猪精来了,就走不了了.
Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.
小媳妇走几步又回头跑回老妈的怀里,抱头痛哭.老头在一边叹息,擦泪.
唐僧、悟空走到他们面前.
悟空:师傅,到了.
Master, here we are.
唐僧(走到老头面前行礼,悟空看见了正在哭的母女俩,觉得奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是从
东土大唐前往西天取经的和尚,想借贵地休息一晚,不知方便否?
Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?
老头(做哽咽状):哦,是东土大唐来的高僧啊,可以可以.(别过脸去继续哭泣)
Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……
唐僧正在奇怪,老妈闻声抬起头,仔细打量唐僧,突然扑到唐僧面前.
老妈:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女儿,救救我们一家啊.
Master, please save my daughter, save my family…
唐僧:老施主休要伤心,有什么事慢慢说.
Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?
老头:高僧有所不知,我们这里有一只猪精,今天要来跟我女儿成亲,大家都斗不过它,现在正
准备把女儿送出去逃避
Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
afraid of him.
唐僧:施主莫怕,我这徒弟本领高强,也许他能帮上你们.
Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.
老头:唉,高僧啊,以前也来过自称本领高强的师傅,结果都被这猪精打跑了.今天你们就躲着
别出来了吧.
Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
time, they were defeated by the spirit. You’d better keep away tonight.
悟空:噢,有这么厉害的妖怪?我倒要会他一会.待会你们只管躲起来,外面发生什么事,都不
用管.
What? Is the spirit really so strong? I’d like to see how great he is. All of you
just stay inside. Don’t come out no matter what happens.
这时起了风声(音乐),老头一家吓得站起来混身发抖.小媳妇吓得直往老妈怀里钻.悟空镇定
地举手示意,让师傅及老头一家人躲到房间里面去.自己也手搭凉篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
在了门后,露出一段红袖子.
猪八戒大笑着耀武扬威地走上场来,嘴里大喊:小娘子,我来了.
Darling, here I am.
站在台上停一下,见没有动静,觉得奇怪,往房屋里看去,见露出一段红袖子,高兴地一拍手掌.
八戒:小娘子还害羞呢,不敢出来见老猪吗?来,来,来,我们就要是夫妻了,还害什么羞呀!.
Darling, don’t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.
猪八戒跑上去轻轻拉住红袖子,把小娘子拖了出来,小娘子作出害羞的样子,有时又做出猴子的
模样.
八戒:小娘子,不用怕,我虽然长得丑,但本领高强,一定会让你过上好日子的.
Darling, don’t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I
can make you happy.
小娘子笑着点头,抓耳挠腮.
八戒:小娘子,你高兴的时候干嘛要像猴子一样?
Darling, why do you look like a monkey ?
小娘子:我一高兴就觉得痒,所以就抓一抓.
When I am happy, I always tickle.
八戒:高兴就好,高兴就好.我们快入洞房吧.
Fine, let’s go to the bedroom.
八戒拉住小娘子就往房子里面钻.小娘子作出动脑筋的样子,又把八戒拉回来.
八戒:哇,小娘子,你好大的力气啊,干嘛把我拉出来啊?
Darling. Why are you so powerful?
小娘子:夫君,你这模样进去会吓着我的父母的,还是去你家里吧.
Honey, your appearance will frighten my parents. We’d better go to your home.
八戒:去我家?那太好了,我们这就走吧.
Go to my house?OK. that’s a great idea. Let’s go.
两人走了几步,小女子做出腿疼摔了一下的样子,八戒忙扶起她,作出痛惜的样子.
小女子:我一个弱女子,哪里能走这么远?夫君背我吧.
I cannot walk any further. Can you carry me on your back?
八戒:背你?好,好,好.谁让你是我的媳妇呢?
Carry you on my back? All right. You're my wife after all. Come on.
八戒把小女子背上:娘子,我们这就出发了.
Darling, Let's go.
小女子(在八戒头上一点):走吧,呆子.
Okay. Let’s go.
音乐响起(直到八戒摔倒).八戒在台上走一圈,做出越走越慢,越走越累的样子.小女子在他背
上抓耳挠腮,非常高兴.
八戒:小娘子,你怎么这么重啊?
Darling, why are you so heavy?
小女子:不是我重,只怕是你不想背我吧?
Do you think so? Don't you want to carry me?)
八戒:不,不,不,我背,我背.
Yes, I do. I do.
继续艰难地走.小女子得意地在背上笑.八戒体力不支,一跤摔倒,小女子倒地之后,
灵活地越上台上的假山,先做出猴子笑看八戒的样子,再做出摔疼了的样子在那里呻吟.
八戒听到女子的呻吟,忙东张西望找小媳妇.
八戒:娘子,摔着了没有?娘子,摔着了没有?娘子,你摔到哪去了?怎么看不见你了?
Darling, are you OK? Darling, where are you? Why can't I see you?
小女子(偷偷地笑,再装作痛苦的样子):夫君,我在这里呢.
Honey, I am here.
八戒:哇,娘子, 你怎么摔到高的地方去了?
Darling. Why did you go up there?
小女子:还不是你这呆子害的.
That's your fault.
八戒:对不起,娘子.对不起,娘子.
Sorry, darling. I’m very sorry.
小女子:看你这么辛苦,我也摔疼了,那就休息休息吧.
You look so tired, and I feel sore. Let’s have a rest.
八戒:太好了. 我们就休息一下吧!
Have a rest? That’s a good idea. Let’s have a rest.
八戒听了高兴地坐在下面休息,小女子仔细地打量他.
小女子(撒娇地):夫君,你是哪里的神仙,我都还不知道,怎么能嫁给你呢?你可要告诉我.
Honey, how can I marry you? I don’t even know where you come from. You must tell me
the truth first.
八戒:唉,别提了,想当年我本是天上的天篷元帅,上天入地,八面威风.只因冒犯了嫦娥,
被玉帝贬下凡尘,错投了猪胎,长成这般模样.
Alas! Don’t mention it. I was Tianpeng marshal, I could fly between heaven and the
world. Only because I made a big mistake, I was punished by Yudi. So I became a pig.
That’s why I am so ugly.
小女子:亏你长得这么丑,还敢出来见人.
You look too ugly to meet people.
八戒:本来我也不想出来,只是南海观音点化我,叫我在这里等候前往西天的取经人.等了这么久,
也不见,便出来逛逛,能碰到娘子你,是我一生的造化,还管它什么西天取经呢?(八戒高兴地过
去想拉小女子的手)
I didn’t want to come here. Nanhai Guanyin asked me to wait for Tangseng. I've been
waiting for a long time, but nobody has come. It’s lucky to meet you here.
小女子(把手甩开):你说自己是天上的神仙,怎么连我都背不动,真让人难以相信.
You said that you were an immortal in the heaven . Why can’t you carry me? It’s
impossible!
八戒:我真的是天上的神仙,你干嘛不信呢你.
I am really the immortal. Why don’t you believe me?
小女子:那你拿出点本事来瞧瞧.
Show me some gongfu then.
八戒:好,让我露两手来给你看看.
OK, let me show you my gongfu.
从石头后拿出钉钯,舞了起来.小女子暗暗点头.当八戒的钉色舞到小女子面前时,被小女子一把
抓住,往石山后面一拖,八戒被拖了过去.
八戒:娘子,你怎么这么大的力气?
Darling. Why are you so strong?
小女子:有本事你把我拖出去呀.
Pull me out if you can .
八戒做出用力拖的样子,没有发现拖出来的却是悟空.悟空一松手,八戒摔倒在地.
八戒:娘子,你怎么这么狠心把我摔倒了? 不要开玩笑了.
How could you let me fall down? Don’t kid any longer.
悟空大笑:呆子,看看我是谁!
You Silly! Look at me. Who am I?
八戒一看,吓得跳起来:齐天大圣,我的妈呀.
My god! You are Mahatma!
八戒转身想跑,被悟空拦住,两人打了起来,八戒不是对手,被悟空压住,不能动弹.
悟空:呆子,你可还敢在这里害人不成?
You silly! Dare you harm others any more?
八戒:不敢了,不敢了.
No, I dare not!
悟空: 你可还敢在这里娶媳妇?
Dare you wive yet?
八戒:不敢了.大圣爷爷饶我.
No,no. Please forgive me, Mahatma.
悟空:量你也不敢.
I bet you dare not.
悟空放开,八戒转身想跑,被悟空一把抓住耳朵,疼得直叫.
悟空:呆子,想往哪里去?
You silly, where are you going?
八戒:我已答应你,不再闹事了,干嘛还不放我走?
I'll never make trouble any more. Why don't you let me go?
悟空:呆子,我带你去见取经人.
You silly, I'm taking you to meet the sutra-seeker.
八戒:什么?取经人来了?
What? Has Tangseng come?
悟空:走吧.
Yes. Let's go!
两人在台上走半圈,来到房前.
悟空:师傅,出来吧,这妖怪已经被我降服了.
Master, please come out! The spirit has been defeated !
唐僧等人走了出来,老头一家还有些战战兢兢.
悟空:呆子,还不跪下,见过师傅.
You silly, kneel down to meet your master.
八戒忙对着唐僧下跪,口喊师傅.唐僧非常吃惊.
Master, nice to meet you here.
唐僧:徒儿,这是怎么回事?
My prentice, what's up?
悟空:师傅,这是观世音菩萨特意让他在此等候陪您上西天取经的.
Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guanyin's behest.
唐僧:哦,多谢观世音菩萨,既然这样我就收你为徒,赐你法名为
八戒.
I see! Thank Guanyin! Since then, I will take you as my prentice
and name you Bajie.
八戒:谢谢师傅(站了起来).
Thank you, my master!
老头:恭喜高僧又收神徒.
Congratulations!
唐僧:徒儿们,我们上路吧.(八戒还依依不舍地看着小女子)
Let's go ahead, my prentices.
悟空:八戒,还看什么呢?走了.
Bajie, there is nothing to attach to. Let's go!
八戒恋恋不舍地走到前面带路.